Each morning when I wake up I find myself looking at the chain on my wall. I created the paper chain to make a visual representation of how much more time I will have to endure untill Dennis comes home. Now it is more of a daily reminder that he will be HOME SOON! Only 12 days left until his journey home begins. I am not sure of the route he must take or the length of time it will take him to get to the Anchorage Airport. But I have already started the process of getting ready for him to be home.
The bedroom has been cleaned, closet rearranged, sheets washed and ready to go to bed, I have already bought Dennis some Orange Soda and SUPER THICK sliced Bacon. I think that I am completely ready for him to come home. I just wish that he was already on his way! Each day seems to last longer and longer as the anticipation builds! But either way I know he will be home sooner than MARCH!
Our trip to Hawaii will be my first trip that hasn't been planned out months in advance. Matter of fact we probably will only have 2 days between when he lands in Anchorage to when we leave Anchorage for Hawaii. I just hope that we can get a nice hotel room in hawaii, Dennis really wants to have an ocean view for his first time on the islands! I will have so many pictures to post and lots of stories to tell I AM SURE! There is never a dull moment with Dennis, no matter how far apart we are, we will always have our stories!
12 days And COUNTING!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment