Sunday, October 18, 2009

Almost R&R

Well, Dennis just got online and was able give me a better idea of what is going on. He made it to Kuwait! He got bumped off of the flight tonight but will be leaving tomorrow night! I am so excited! So from Kuwait he will go to either Ireland or Germany or another place close to there with an international airport. Then he will take the long flight over the ocean to Texas. Then from Texas he will call me and tell me flight info so i can prepare for his Grand entrance back to the US!
I am so very excited that he is almost home. It is hard to know that he is only coming home for 15 days but I am not going to dwell on that now. Right now my main worry is how my hair and make up will look and what outfit I should ware. I have been practicing doing my hair for the past week. I went and had my hair done on Monday, now it looks more like my natural color (brown) with fewer blonde streaks. It looks really good but is hard to curl. Anyways everything is in order as far as things for Dennis. The shoes are shined, his Doritos and Cheese balls are on the counter, the sheets are in the wash so I can do a quick dry and throw them on the bed. Everything should be perfect!
I do want to thank everyone for all the support that you have given me for the past 7 and a half months. You all have helped me be strong in times of weakness. And it means everything to me!
Love you all
Shay

No comments: