Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How many things can change in one year?

Well, Dennis has returned from his year long deployment and wedding plans are coming together. Dennis has been home almost 3 weeks! I never thought it would be so easy to get back into the groove of having him home again but it has been a complete breeze! Well at least it has been for me! My poor sister has had to go from being anal about everything being in the correct spot and Spotless to having a constant Tornado in the house. Space has been divided into thirds and 2 thirds is messy and sierra's third is still as clean as can be.
Dennis has had to work almost every day since he came home! I think it is ridiculous but at the same understandable. The Army figures if they keep them coming into work it will prevent people from going out drinking, which will also prevent Drinking and Driving. So I guess for the time being that will be OK!
The wedding!! Well now that it is only 10 days out I am starting to rush around and get things done! From the Marriage license to the flowers and cake everything is starting to come together quite nicely! I am shocked at how calm I am, but I am sure this is just the calm before the storm. Dennis and I's family and friends are traveling from near and far to come to the wedding and I am so excited to see everyone. Not as excited about trying to entertain everyone but very happy that we both have so many people that love and care about us!
I am sure that I will have much more to say when we are married and on our honeymoon. I will try to keep everyone posted as far as pictures and fun stuff that happens.
Love you all,
Shay

No comments: