We have explored many areas close to Columbia and found that we are much more comfortable in the mountains than anywhere else.
Let me think back to all of the trips that we have gone on...
We went up to Beacon, NY to visit Dennis' parents. Then we all went to Atlantic City, NJ for some gambeling and hanging out.


Bought a boat and had the pleasure of taking Dennis and Rose out on it! :)
Dennis and I went to Atlanta, GA to visit Uncle Bill for a day... Then I went back 2 more times to get my mom, dad and Sierra!
We went to Greenville, SC for a hike up in the mountains where we sweat our butts off in the 80 degree weather + 98% humidity.
Went to Charlotte and experienced our first Nascar Race and Drag races!
(ALL PHOTOs below this point are click to enlarge)
Then we went to Florida to hang out in the Orlando area. We got to feed aligators and watch the Blue Man Group.
Stopped in Savannah, GA to visit a friend and his wife.
We camped for a couple of nights up at Balsam Mountain, up in the Smoky Mountains. Which was my favorite trip that we have taken so far. It was truely amazing! I did not want to leave at all!

Dennis did his second Triathlon up at Myrtle Beach and took second place in the novice class!
But that will be in the next blog! :) I hope that my little message has caught you all up on our journeys! I better go! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment