Sunday, June 15, 2008

THE NEW CAR!

Well last weekend I jumped into a huge decision. I bought a new car, Ford Focus 08'. Dennis and I spent the day looking at the car and then all of a sudden I was signing paperwork to own a car. Needless to say I didn't get to bring it home on Saturday when bought it because didn't have full coverage insurance. Well now I have my car! and It is so AWESOME! Very different getting down into a car verses jumping up into my truck. It is truely amazing how many more parking spots I can use. Also my car has these talking features where I can talk to it and tell it to "Call Mom" and it will call my mom. Or I can say "Play hip hop" and it will play all songs off of my Ipod/Iphone that are hip hop! It is so cool! and Even better yet. Dennis parks next to me in his Ford Focus every night and mine looks so much better than his. It just makes me smile. Cause he always beats me at having nice stuff. I hope to post pictures of my car on the next sunny day!

Hope all is well!!!

Yesterday Dennis almost wrote a BLOG! I was so excited and then he wimped out! I guess we will have to work on that. So for now It is just me writing! 39 more days till we go to CABO!! YAHOO!
Love you All!

No comments: