Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Work


Wow... I never thought I would be so confused and torn about what to do. Dennis is sound asleep and all I can seem to do is lay in bed and wonder what I should do. Which is rather strange since since I met Dennis I have not thought about work at all before I went to bed. Well maybe this little thing that is on my mind is a bigger deal to me than I think. OK here is the scenario: At my work I am one of those "front desk" girls that likes to know everything within the building, from who is pissing off who to who went to the bathroom last. So when I come upon something that seems like a bigger deal then it is being made out to be I usually confide in Dennis or my mom or someone else that I am close with. Well guess what tonight it is you!
Recently there have been some changes at work. New Editors, Sales people quitting and so on and so forth. And there has been many people being moved from cubicles to offices. Well in one case this very sweet girl Stephanie is being moved OFFICES! Like being taken from her Office in Eagle River (which she has painted and created a real environment that is well... HER) now she has been placed in a NASTY little cubicle where she has no privacy and has to listen to these annoying printers printing off labels for HOURS! Well now that one of the sales people that had a office has left the company, there is an exchange of offices, and an office has come available. Well I mentioned it to Stephanie and she said it was a tough subject.
And then me being the front desk girl that I am.. I went and talked to the sales manager to ask why Stephanie wasn't getting the office. Well he said that Jeff Jones "main boss" said he wanted to keep it open for someone else!!!
I personally think that IT IS RIDICULOUS! and now I am concerned about it. I feel that I have a pretty good relationship with my boss that I could go and talk to him about it.. but is it really my place? Is it something that I should mention outside of work? What should I do? I am really having a hard time with this one, so any guidance I can get would really be great.

OH YEAH! On a better NOTE!!!
Dennis passes all of his tests this week so I get to sew a new patch on his uniform this weekend. It is so funny because he used to go to an alterations place. But since he saw me make the baby outfit for heather, he has asked me to sew for him! OH BOY! Well Congrats to my Dennis!
Hope all is well for you
Shay

No comments: