We had heard that there was a Talkeetna Moose Dropping Fair! and we wanted to go on a JetBoat ride so we made a call to Mahays River Boat and they fit us in on the 12:00 ride. So we took the hour and a half ride in my new car! We got there about 20 minutes early with just enough time to go into the fair and grab a bite to eat. I got some spinach bread! Which usually I only get at the Forest Fair (which sadly was cancelled this year). So I got my fix of bread and Dennis (since he is so picky) had a cheese berger!
Then it was off for our boat ride.
Us waiting for our bus!
Us on the boat!
This is the boat that we went on (the smaller one) The big one has a bathroom! Man I wish we would have been on the Bigger one!

This is Dennis playing with a Brown bears face.. Awww isn't it cute
We decided to skip some rocks...
I kissed a moose!
Must go north or South to lower 48 for sun!
We went to Big Lake to find my friends. No such luck so we had a Kodak moment.
Kisses at the lake

My NEW car on our funtastic Adventure.
Well needless to say we had a great time! Dennis drove home and I slept! I was so tuckered out by the time we made it home 5:30. We both passed out until 8:00. So now here I am blogging about the day. Tomorrow Dennis will get his hair cut and we might go see a movie. And that was our weekend! Untill next weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment