YAHOO!!! 17 days untill Dennis and i start our adventure to CABO!!! WE are both so excited we don't even know what to do. I am all packed and ready to go, and I am still trying to get Dennis to understand that when you pack to go to a HOT place you don't have to take 2 suitcases! haha So I have made him pack all of his stuff in a small suitcase and if he can fill that one up with all of his stuff then he can take a bigger one. But so far he has everything that he needs and more!
Anyways, this weekend was 4th of July. So Friday Dennis and I decided to go to a movie, Hancock, and then we came home and crashed. Then we got up good and early (11 oclock) and headed to Girdwood. Where we went on a little nature walk up behind Alyeska and then we went to Dinner at the Double Musky with My friend Heather and her husband Brandon (Brandon is getting out of the Army so they will be leaving Alaska Very soon! Probably in a week or so :( sad face ). Then after eating we went to my parents and just hung out in the hot tub and chilled with my sister. It was very nice and relaxing. Then this morning we went out to breakfast. Well you know me. I took pictures at every Kodak Moment.. So here they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment