Thursday, August 14, 2008

Missing Half

Well for the past 3 days Dennis has been out in the woods! I have been for the most part all by myself and HATING it! My Sister, Sierra, has stayed the night everynight but it isn't the same! It really sucks not having Dennis around 100% of the time I am at home. But I guess this is just practice for his deployment! Yuck! How do people do it? I have no idea how this will work out. But I know that it will be ok because I have such great family and friends. And both Rose, Dennis' mom, and I can chit chat about everything and keep eachother informed. Just as we do now!
On a better note I got A NEW JOB
I will be working for the Alaska Magazine and The Milepost! I will be ad coordinator! Which basically is the go between between sales reps that are out selling and the editors and production staff. I will input ads into a computer system, calculate commissions. And everything like that.... I am very excited! but I will have to tell you more later when I see what I do... Exactly!
Miss All of you
Shay

No comments: