For the past week and 3 days Dennis has been gone. At first I did really well, working out everyday after work, trying to keep myself preoccupied. And now this week has come around. My Birthday was yesterday as most people know, I had a wonderful day! My coworkers made me 2 cakes, a GIANT cookie and 23 cookies in addition to that! Also Iwent out to lunch with my mom and 2 coworkers and then after work I went to have mexican food and a margarita. We had such a great time just chit chating and chilling with eachother. Well then i came home to chill with my sister, we played some mario cart and then Dennis called. I was so happy to hear from him. Then all of a sudden his phone started cutting out. Over and Over! Dennis and I just got frusterated... Over and over it cut out. Finally we both gave up andsaid goodnight. I in tears and him standing in the woods. I then proceeded to go to bed. The night went well until 3 when I woke up and got in a fight with my sister. From there it went all down hill!
I was so tired I could barely focus on anything. At 2:00 I had a dentist appointment, where i got my teeth cleaned and was told that I have TMJ which may require surgery to break my jaw. Then they informed me that I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled! I am so upset that I have so many medical problems! I thought that I was doing great. I have started taking several medicines for my asthma and allergies and so far they are working really really well. I went to a friends house and didn't get allergies at all! I was so happy! and now I find out that I have TMJ which can be like LOCKJAW! My mouth will pop until eventually is locks closed! I am so not excited! I don't know what to do!
All I want right now is to talk to Dennis and I cant because he is in the woods working. I am so sad.
OH well.. Wish me luck
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment