Never a dull moment at the Motsingers
Well Dennis is still gone to Afghanistan. It has been a little more than 3 months since he left. He just went on a mission of some sort and returned safely which makes me very happy. He has been working very hard and I am very proud of him.
I on the other hand am currently on the worst vacation of my life! I am so very unhappy right now! We arrived here 3 or 4 days ago. To find that my uncle and his 2 girls have been sick. So we headed the hour and a half south to South Lake Tahoe where we would spend the rest of the week with my grandparents. The weather has been a huge damper on the entire trip. Unable to soak up any sun what so ever, we have sat around the house and ate most of the time. Not quite the excitement that I was hoping for to say the least.
On our second day Aunt Mindy brought the girls up to the house that we are staying in and we had a great time playing with them and just hanging out. Again the weather was not the best. My Uncle Ec was very sick the entire day so we were happy that he stayed home. My Aunt and two cousins, Michaela and Isabelle, all stayed the night. Which was very fun. We watched movies and stayed up late. Very fun. Although I didn’t get much sleep due to the fact that I was worried that I was hogging the bed, or Michaela would kick my sister again. Or Michaela would Grind her teeth. So I didn’t get much sleep. After a while we all woke up. And started a new day. Ec Decided to make the trek up to the house and come hang out. He brought with him two Kayaks that Mindy had arranged through her sister-in-law. Which was a heaven sent. We were finally able to go out and do things! My mom , sister and I all paddled around the different lagoons and areas that surround the house. It was a blast!
Well… I bet that all sounds wonderful and everything well today was the SHIT STORM! I awoke to find everyone up in the living room. We had decided to go shopping! Just what I needed, a little out of the house shopping! Well we got to the little “outlet mall” and there wasn’t anything that even made me want to get out of the car. So we decided to go to Emerald Bay! A hot spot for most tourists that visit the lake tahoe area. On our drive back Sierra started getting Car sick. I went down stairs and laid with her, and eventually I had fallen asleep. About an hour later I woke up, came upstairs only to find that Sierra Rushed to the bathroom to vomit! Yes I said it, VOMIT! From there on out the bathrooms smelt of the sweet scent of vomit and diarrhea! At 7:00 when sierra was still making frequent trips to the potty, we decided to take her to the ER. We got her in the E.R. they gave her a anti-puke pill and a Gatorade. They told her that she was good to go, well NOT SO MUCH. I went out to get the car, and the next thing I knew my mom came running out to tell me that Sierra had passed out. GREAT… I frantically parked the Van and headed for room 6! By the time I got there she had an IV in, and oxygen tubes in her nose. Wow!
After about another hour, I called my dad to let him know the status of his youngest daughter. Right after I told him how she was doing, he told me grandpa too had gotten this flu. “Great” I thought to myself. Shitty Shit Shit Shit, seemed to be the only words I could say. After 3 bags of saline. And a hot male nurse looking over sierra she started feeling a little better. After being escorted out of the building by this strapping young nurse man, we hopped in the car only to discover that Grandma too had gotten the bug. Poor grandma and grandpa. Grandpa has bad hips and doesn’t move around with as much ease as he used to. And Grandma with her broken wrist which must already be so painful. Mom went up to help Grandma and Grandpa and next thing I knew mom was down stairs in the bathroom herself.
So Now Dad and I are in one bed. And everyone else is sick!
HOW SHITTIER COULD THIS VACATION GET???
Oh yeah I left out the fact that the Dr. told us that if someone older than my sis got as dehydrated as her then they would probably have to have them admitted for like a week. Well grandma and grandpa are being too stubborn to go to the hospital. I think I am going to have to call an ambulance to get them there if need be. Cause they are NOT LISTENING TO ME. I just want them to get better ASAP!
Well it is 1:17 at night. SO I better get going to bed.
Night night all!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! the suckage!!!
Post a Comment