Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Vaction from HELL CONTINUED

Well, after a long night of bathroom visits and burying heads in the random bags and garbage cans grandma and grandpa decided it was time to go to the hospital. No sleep was had by my dad or I, or any of the sickies. I was so proud of my grandma and grandpa when they decided it was time to go to the hospital. I was so worried! So we packed up and headed to the hospital. After getting grandma and grandpa settled in their hospital beds, dad and I decided we should wait in the waiting room. Dad got us some Gatorade and I layed down in the waiting room. All of a sudden I didn’t feel so hot. After laying there for about an hour, I decided I needed to go home. We walked in the front door and I ran for the bathroom. After hugging the toilet I started feeling a lot better. I decided that the best thing for my body to do was rest. So I went and laid on the deck in the sun. After laying outside long enough to get a slight tan I headed down to my bed. I slept most of the day away only coming up to the kitchen once to grab my cell phone.
Grandpa appeared to be feeling better, but he has always been good at hiding how he feels. I hate to say it but he is pretty much invincible when it comes to pain. It must be a Connell thing, cause I am such a baby when it comes to pain (a Motsinger thing). Grandma on the other hand didn’t look good. Her arm was hurting, she didn’t feel good, and was expelling fluids faster than she could take them in. So, they decided last night that they would head home in the morning (Wednesday). I slept for the rest of the day and the rest of the night. Waking up around 8., I started helping my dad (the only one that didn’t get sick) pack up grandma and grandpa up, and send them on their way back to Sacramento.
Now we are all just relaxing in the livingroom watching some Overhaulin.
We might go for a walk or something soon, But I am thinking that it will be another lazy day just hanging out around the house till my mom and sister fully recovers.

No comments: